This Virtual Learning webpage will be used as a one-stop-shop to access important information, documents, and other resources that have been sent to families from school administration via email that pertains to virtual learning at Thomas Johnson Elementary Middle School.
BCPS Information Technology Help Desk for Families: 443-984-2001. The Help Desk for families is available Monday through From 8 a.m. through 3 p.m. Please call this number if you experience any difficulties with district issued devices or when logging into and using the various learning platforms and programs.
How to Use the Virtual Learning Platforms– These links will help you understand how to use the different programs teachers will use during virtual instruction.
- Logging into Google Classroom with Clever (English) – Clever is the recommended method for getting to Google Classroom and most other programs/applications that the students will be using.
- Logging into Google Classroom with Clever (Spanish)
- How to Get into Google Classroom (English and Spanish)
- Navigating Through Google Classroom (English)
- Navigating Through Google Classroom (Spanish)
- How to Submit an Assignment in Google Classroom (English and Spanish)
- How to Download Zoom and Join a Zoom Call (English and Spanish)
- How to Login to Amplify Reading on your Tablet or Computer
- How to Sign into iReady as a Student on Your Tablet or Computer
- How to Sign into SeeSaw as a Student on Your Phone or Chromebook
- Online Learning Support from Baltimore City Public Schools’ IT Department
- Online Learning Hub Resources for Families from Baltimore City Public Schools
Information from Previous Events
Upcoming Event Information and Dates
- Grade Level Parent Orientation Meetings – Thursday September 3, 2020 (For PARENTS)
- Virtual Meet and Greet – Friday September 4, 2020 (For Parents and Students)
- Classroom Parent – Email System
- Infinite Campus/Campus Portal – Grades and Attendance Tracking
- Updating Information in Infinite Campus – for Robocalls
- Technology Needs – Chromebooks and Hotspots for Students
Other Information and Resources